What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An alternative method of generating adrevenue from your websites
- You get your own login to the members area so you can generate ClickBank ads
- Your commission is normally around 50-75% per product sold from your ads
- You can choose the exact size of ads you require by title length
- Your ads will be direct link ads targeted by your own keywords
- You do not need any technical knowledge at all
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ClickBank Ad Rotator scores 74.35/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cbadrotator.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: cbadrotator.com you’ll also be taken through to cbadrotator.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)